Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Post Christmas Sale-ing

I want to post some things that Mom scored at post-Christmas sales. We've never been a hardcore Black Friday shopping kind of family, but we decided it would be fun for Mom and me to go shopping on the Mag-Mile and the Loop when she came to visit. After getting some awesome stuff at low prices, I might have to make shopping after x-mas a tradition.


 I finally found a pair of red jeans. They also match the new addition to the apartment, my new vacuum! We were getting pretty overrun by dust bunnies so I am very glad to have it.


I've been on the hunt for a pleated skirt since this fall, but couldn't seem to find one the right length or a color that I liked; this one is perfect! Fourth, rust orange jeans (and the re-appearance of the Lebowski sweater). They look more brown in this picture, but I assure you they are a funky 70s shag carpet colored orange. They looked so darn cute and unique peeking out from under my long winter coat.

  

 Lastly, a Chicago local staple, a big chunky scarf. Were I to hang it on my neck it would drag the floor, and it's so thick it's impermeable to wind. I love it.

Did anyone else score some good stuff at the after Christmas sales?



No comments:

Post a Comment